CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Scary stuff!!

Every Thursday and Wednesday I go to a gal named Jessica's house, she has a baby she bakes great food , she is SUPER WOMAN! So one day I went to her house and we were upstairs in her room when we heard a big THUD!I was holding Kaleb (her baby) and she grabbed him we ran downstairs and she went in to the garage (by now I was Holding Kaleb again) and saw that the garage door had just shut! Now we are always wondering what it was that Had happened. She said "maybe that means someone is trying to break in." Me always looking on the bright side said If so you have a great story to tell to Kaleb, his children, and their children LOL. Now I guess we can just wonder until it happens again.
- Sheraden

2 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

It better not happen again because we locked it right? Good thing you were here to help me protect Kaleb and wack anybody with my spatula:)

Joe said...

Sheradan, sounds pretty scary. I'm glad you guys are all okay.